“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – Okoto Enigma: creator of this award.
I would like to Thank Sarah Gillie for nominating me! It was very unexpected and thoughtful. Here are the requirements:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I’m married to my high school sweetheart and we have two handsome adult boy’s
- I love animals, from birds all the way up to Lions
- I love to create all types of art like crafting, cooking, drawing, writing and music
My most read post:
- Judy Redic
- Southern By Design
- Tina – Invisible Illnesses Blog
- Tammy Twinkle, Mrs. Twinkle
- Nidhi Shah, Just me musing
- MY BLURRED WORLD
My Questions to the Nominees:
- What country are you from
- Where would you travel to if money was no problem
- How long have you been a blogger
- What kind of music do you listen to (weird)
- What’s your favorite cartoon character and why (funny)
Answers to Sarah’s Questions:
- A place- Mazatlan is a beautiful place to visit with gorgeous views of the ocean- we took a small cruise years back and there are the friendliest people and beautiful waters.
- A book/story/poem- I love reading poetry, one of my all time favorites authors is Maya Angelou. Her words are so amazing to read.
- A song/piece of music- I am a huge music fan, have been my whole life. I listen to all types of genre. One of my favoeite sons is, Stay the Same by, Joey McIntyre- I love the positive words
- A film- I have to say I love watching movies, I can’t just pick one. I just depends on what you are looking to see. I’m a big Disney fan and love a true story as well- but, comedies are the best old and new, like Trading Places and Sisters
- An activity- I love swimming the most, but would love to try horse back riding one day.