Today’s facts are not happy ones, but they are true to far more women than should be. Domestic violence is “violent or aggressive behavior within the home, typically involving abuse of a spouse or partner” is the google definition. For some reason, this very clear explanation comes with some grey areas that I want cleared up.
- NO ONE deserves to be hit, manipulated or forced to remain in a situation that is unhealthy. If you would not want your daughter in the situation, you need to get help.
- These are some signs that someone is being abused.
- they are afraid of their partner or are anxious to please them
- stops seeing friends and family or cuts phone conversations short
- their partner often critizes them in front of others
- they are forced by their partner to do sexual things
- their partner controls the money in the relationship
- they might mention their…
View original post 420 more words